What is Call tracking?
Call tracking works by assigning a unique number to a business phone line, when this number gets called it forwards the call to the business line.
The assigned number is tied to software that has the ability to track:
- Caller information (phone, location, name).
- Call details (date/time, duration).
- Call recording.
- Missed calls.
- Call source (Paid, organic, direct, social media).
When you include call tracking as part of your marketing strategy it gives you the chance to collect actionable data from inbound callers. You can then use
this to optimize your marketing, sales, and support efforts, and increase conversions even further.
Top benefits of call tracking
- Weekly Reports.
- Missed calls alerts so you can call back that potential client.
- Phone calls account for a significant number of conversions, therefore being able to track them is beneficial to both Sales and Marketing.
- Caller data can be used to attribute to leads/sales.
- Added benefit of monitoring staff and call quality.